Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- This fun craft for kids is colorful and simple and a great way to celebrate the sweet treats Mother Nature has to offer. Use miniature paper plates, some paint and construction paper to create these colorful fruits for a fun summer project.
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- The next time you find yourself with a batch of cupcakes, dress them up for a charming look with this
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- The new popular summer idea is to make flip flop wreaths! There are so many ways to make them but here are some of my favorites I found! Glue 7 bright colored flip flops together overlapping each other and spell out the letters “Welcome” on each shoe. You will need something for the back such as …
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- BEST KID PIN EVER! 100 Things You Can Purchase from the Dollar Tree and Use in Play. this is a GREAT site. i need to visit a dollar tree 🙂