Photo via: howdoesshe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Dollar store frames and snowflake ornament, spray painted, and vinyl letters with ribbon. This would be an awesome Christmas gift for my mother in law!
- These 10 Dollar Store Hacks to Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME summer activities for kids! Now I have some great ways to keep my kids off the computer and having fun this summer! Definitely pinning!
- Not everything at the dollar store is a great deal, but many things are. Check out this list of 24 AWESOME buys at the dollar store!
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- We have an interesting collection today which I hope you enjoy…it’s all about 40 Dollar Store Creations You Will Want to DIY! I know…sometimes we immediately think of the Dollar Store as a place to get great things for our kids to craft with and for regular household items at a real affordable price. Sometimes …
- She Buys Picture Frames From The Dollar Store And Creates The Perfect DIY, Youll Want To Make TWO!
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.