Photo via: thecedarshakecape.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Thrift store Lamp Makeover for teen girls bedroom using Gold spray paint, mod podge and gift wrap!
- Dessert Tray~ These are made with Dollar store plates and light fixtures (the ones with the globes- I see them at the thrift store all the time!)
- DIY dollar store vanity tray
- Paint a dollar store metal tray with chalkboard paint to give it a whole new purpose.
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds at The Happy Housie
- Dollar Store Antiqued Plaque tutorial. Find out how to take a cheap tray from the dollar store and refashion it into one of the coolest cheap creative Christmas gifts weve seen!
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds 2 at The Happy Housie for The Great Dollar Store Challenge
- Click here to DIY Upgrade Dollar Store Plastic Tray with book pages. Perfect Gift & Serving piece. Sealing trick with Blog instructions. From MrsPollyRogers.com
- Sometimes I buy things at the dollar store,Michaels or thrift store because they are great finds and I know I will regret not buyi…
- Make these gorgeous candleholders out of glass dessert bowls from the thrift store! http://lifeovereasy.com/
- Diy thrift store