Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this simple cord organizer with a clothespin and washi tape. Perfect for keeping your cords neat in your purse.
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Stephanie runs a DIY blog called A Scoop of Sherbert out of her home in Kenosha, WI. Several years back, the Pinterest-and-project loving lady fell in love with her friend’s new glamorous rug. But Stephanie was shocked when her friend told her that she made it herself using carpet squares and duct tape. Of course, she had…
- Get your children ready for the new school year with this awesome collection of school craft ideas, including, confetti pencils, washi tape notebooks, rainbow
- DIY Washi Tape Crafts for Kids | http://diyready.com/100-creative-ways-to-use-washi-tape/
- DIY Washi Tape Hair Pin Design | http://diyready.com/100-creative-ways-to-use-washi-tape/
- Washi Tape Wooden Birds :: Spring Craft on HoosierHomemade.com
- How to make easy wall art with Washi Tape, wooden letters and canvas. Great home decor craft idea.
- Organize paints in a craft room idea! Plus 12 Other Thrifty and Practical Organization Ideas all around your house!
- Hi there Hometalk Friends! Im in the middle of my March Madness, 31 Thrifty Makeovers in 31 Days Series on my blog and I thought I would pop over here and shar…