Photo via: christybuonomophoto.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My not so dark fireplace. Lighter colors and less creep factor which I dont do to often. My soft side – haha halloween mantels
- Selina Lake Outdoor Living Book 12 page special Just add sunshine as featured in @you Magazine – @RylandPeters&Small&Small&Small Styling by Selina Lake Photography by Debi Treloar
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Step by step directions on how to make Dollar Store skeleton costume contest trophies www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com
- DIY+Dollar+Tree+Apothecary+Jars. Go one step further, and use looking glass paint to make them faux mercury glass.
- Dollar tree knick knacks transformed with Looking Glass Spray Paint.
- DIY lantern from Dollar Store frames. Doing 2 of these for my porch this Halloween. (And then redecorating them for Christmas!)
- It’s already that time of year! You know, when we decorate our homes with ugly, terrifying Halloween decorations. I love it! I try not to be too distasteful, but there is just something strangely fun about having creepy things dressing up my home; even if I only get one month! My kids enjoy the … Continue reading Halloween Decorations Ideas You Should Must Try In 2015 →
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- $1 so many possibilities Clothes pins Scarfs Hats Mittens Gloves Bras Underwear Toys Puzzles Toy cars Toiletries You name it! No need to cut the mesh just pop the hanger through. The bags were purchased at the dollar tree and the hanger well was in my sons closet. Happy organizing!
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- DIY Tiki Torches • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials! Including from my home my style, these sleek, modern looking Copper Patio Torches.