Photo via: paigespartyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My easy to sew felt-doodle animal pals make perfect gifts. The sewing patterns for the tortoise, bluebird, piglet, bunny, tiger and puppy are available from the fluff and fuzz on Folksy
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad — make one for meds and first aid kit, another for coupons. Get hot pads from the dollar store, then sew on patches to personalize it
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- how to setup a party at a park – Google Search
- with a large family, cant tell you how much I appreciate a basket for TP versus a holder for one tiny roll. Genius.
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques.
- DIY No Sew Spring Pillow Tutorial. In this video, I turn a drab pillow into fluffy spring goodness to use in my home office. http://southerncharmwreaths.com/blog/diy-no-sew-spring-pillow-cover-tutorial/
- Because keeping track of a tiny piece of metal is hard, OK?
- Teeny tiny closet got you down
- An absolutely beautiful pink and gold graduation party, filled with DIY ideas and inspired by Tiny Prints new line of invitations.
- We have an interesting collection today which I hope you enjoy…it’s all about 40 Dollar Store Creations You Will Want to DIY! I know…sometimes we immediately think of the Dollar Store as a place to get great things for our kids to craft with and for regular household items at a real affordable price. Sometimes …