Photo via: paigespartyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My easy to sew felt-doodle animal pals make perfect gifts. The sewing patterns for the tortoise, bluebird, piglet, bunny, tiger and puppy are available from the fluff and fuzz on Folksy
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Enjoy 11 DIY Dollar Store Valentines Day crafts and gift ideas. Perfect for adults and children to make and give with savings at the dollar store!
- how to setup a party at a park – Google Search
- Wayyyy back around Christmas I took some time off to partake in my latest adventure. Relaxing. As many of you may remember, relaxing consisted of knitting a sweater, perfecting homemade pizzas, reading and … teaching myself to screen print these tea towels. I also spent a little time looking up … Continue reading →
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad — make one for meds and first aid kit, another for coupons. Get hot pads from the dollar store, then sew on patches to personalize it
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Get your children ready for the new school year with this awesome collection of school craft ideas, including, confetti pencils, washi tape notebooks, rainbow
- with a large family, cant tell you how much I appreciate a basket for TP versus a holder for one tiny roll. Genius.
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques.
- DIY No Sew Spring Pillow Tutorial. In this video, I turn a drab pillow into fluffy spring goodness to use in my home office. http://southerncharmwreaths.com/blog/diy-no-sew-spring-pillow-cover-tutorial/