Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- These are easy to make dollar store switch plates, i used tissue paper I found like this,modge podged the tissue paper on,trimmed ,added a coat of modge podge to it so it is easy to wipe off.
- These tissue paper flowers are gorgeous! Let the kids help make a bunch of these to help bring Spring inside!
- Ive used a kitchen divider meant for baking sheets to hold gift bags and tissue paper. I have three of those kitchen dividers in my house and only one is actually in the kitchen. They are so versatile!
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- glass pebble fountain ~ Id rather have water but seems like a nice alternative
- Coasters made from terracotta pot bases… Smart. Better than tiles, the water cant drip off the edge this way.
- A crafty response to a hibernating outdoor garden is an indoor tabletop water…
- DIY ~~ Dollar Store Metal Water Bottles. Gift Idea
- Plastic wrap and water to make a faux icy centerpiece!