Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $2 DIY Fridge Mats From Vinyl Placemats…I love this idea…definitely going to do it as I HATE cleaning the fridge.
- $10 Linen Closet Make-over. You should see the before pictures! Seriously need to do this.
- Ive always wanted to do this with the boys. To take a minute each day to record what we are thankful for. This year, I finally dec…
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- I want to do this when we have enough pictures of our family to fill it up
- Glitter Wine Glass. $10.00, via Etsy.– Get some dollar store glasses to do this! 🙂 Maybe just the stem?
- darling site, this crafty lady makes decorations for all seasons, but oh my gosh these are just the cutest. She made hers from Styrofoam but I think I will do wood cutouts
- A Do It Yourself Monogram Wreath – all the stuff comes from a dollar store. This is amazing!
- Glad my mom didnt know how to do this when I was little. She was already obsessed with bows…
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- Cool craft for kids- i kind of want to do this myself!
- I feel like this would be a good craft to do because I could find a lot of this old fashioned stuff cheap at DI.