Photo via: cowiescraftandcookingcorner.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great & cheap start for holiday or event centerpieces.
- 8 MUST BUY Dollar Store items for Decorators and Crafters! Turn inexpensive Dollar Store items into beautiful home decor! – Little House of Four
- There are a plenty of dollar store crafts that can turn seemingly inexpensive products into a beautiful treasure.
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Turn boring Dollar Store pins into the perfect stylish storage. – Littlehouseoffour.com
- Awesome project to turn dollar store bins into stylish storage using paint!
- Dollar Store Snowflake Door Hanger…I love this, but I would love to turn this into Christmas wreath too with red sprigs and greenery and plaid ribbon!
- Dollar store lantern, spray paint it add country candle some berries and a plaid bow , Voila !
- Everywhere you go you can find thrift store glass that nobody wants – gold mine! Why not turn it into a fantastic coordinating collection using spray paint?
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad — make one for meds and first aid kit, another for coupons. Get hot pads from the dollar store, then sew on patches to personalize it
- Turn Cookie Sheets into Chore charts for kids! Use magnets for a quick, easy way to keep track of chores.