Photo via: diyshowoff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Combine cheap utilitarian twine (from Dollar Tree!) and a thrifted leather belt to create a raw, yet sophisticated home decor piece a la West Elm or Anthropologie. This free crochet basket pattern is exceptionally easy to make with only single crochet stitches and can be customized to any size. Click for the free pattern and photo tutorial.
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Only a couple of more weeks of school and it’s officially summer! I love dressing up my front door for the season, so I’m thinking of creating a new Summer Wreath. I’ve been searching the web high and low for some awesome ideas…. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 15 Fabulous …
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Got makeup? Then you have clutter, period. The fact is, I’m a bit of a beauty product junkie. Makeup is not something I need more of! But I also want to have a clutter free… Read More
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.