Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This inspirational post is for all those who love teacups. It is always good to know some clever ideas, how to upcycle your old items, which are no longer
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- How to Make a Tutu. This is another pretty option. I love the idea of using this kind of waist band vs plain elastic.
- How stinkin cute is this no carve pumpkin decorating idea? Caramel Apple
- How to Make Your Own Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser (and DIY Foaming Hand Soap too!!) at The Happy Housie
- MASON JARS :: DIY Soap Dispenser Tutorial :: GREAT TECHNIQUE on how to fit any dispenser pump to the bottle but cutting & gluing the threaded bottle portion of the bottle to the mason jar lid. Genius!
- Combine cheap utilitarian twine (from Dollar Tree!) and a thrifted leather belt to create a raw, yet sophisticated home decor piece a la West Elm or Anthropologie. This free crochet basket pattern is exceptionally easy to make with only single crochet stitches and can be customized to any size. Click for the free pattern and photo tutorial.
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- This is very cute to hang around your room or even the back of your door. Just buy fake flowers from the dollar store as well with letter that spell anything and stick the flowers onto it. by guadalupe