Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a cheap, quick and versatile wreath? This ones for you all youll basically need is a pool noodle, glue gun, burlap and a needle and thread to make a fe…
- Dollar Store noodle for wreath base! Just did this for Olympic rings. Make sure you use lots of duct tape and go four or five inches onto either side of the separation with the tape.
- You too can have a spa-like bathroom for only like $5. | 31 Cheap And Brilliant Dollar Store Hacks
- The Crafty Blog Stalker: What Can You Make with a Pool Noodle?
- Use a dollar store mesh expandable laundry bag for sand toys so you can shake out the sand instead of bringing it home
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- 31 Cheap And Brilliant Dollar Store Hacks We all would love to save time and money. Really, anything that helps to make our life that little bit easier is
- Easter Egg Wreath (dollar store craft!) And i already have that ribbon and the eggs lol
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.