Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Need a cheap, quick and versatile wreath? This ones for you all youll basically need is a pool noodle, glue gun, burlap and a needle and thread to make a fe…
- Dollar Store noodle for wreath base! Just did this for Olympic rings. Make sure you use lots of duct tape and go four or five inches onto either side of the separation with the tape.
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!
- You too can have a spa-like bathroom for only like $5. | 31 Cheap And Brilliant Dollar Store Hacks
- Pick your favorite plastic animal and turn him into a bookend. | 31 Cheap And Brilliant Dollar Store Hacks
- The Crafty Blog Stalker: What Can You Make with a Pool Noodle?
- A little inexpensive white tulle and some Dollar Tree glittery snowflakes and… Voila! Winter wreath!
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Use a dollar store mesh expandable laundry bag for sand toys so you can shake out the sand instead of bringing it home
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp