Photo via: surefitslipcovers.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- Garden Lamp Post made from Dollar Store Solar Lights – Mad in Crafts
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- BEST KID PIN EVER! 100 Things You Can Purchase from the Dollar Tree and Use in Play. this is a GREAT site. i need to visit a dollar tree 🙂
- love this idea! swirl painted shot glasses. i have plenty of nail polish around the house that could be put to good use.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Check out Dollar Store Crafts | How to Make Mason Jar Solar Lights at http://diyready.com/dollar-store-crafts-make-mason-jar-solar-lights/
- Dollar Tree Apothecary Jar- love this idea http://thesteenstyle.com/2010/11/22/dollar-tree-apothecary-jar/
- DIY of the Week: How to make your own Halloween Solar Lights | Halloween Culture Blog
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …