Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stack and glue flower pots together- Use for keys, etc to put in entry or for jewelry in the bedroom. Such a good idea!!
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- These DIY Rustic Succulent Pots are the perfect addition to any table inside or out, and a great way to welcome outside plants indoors during winter.
- Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins, tweezers and clippers behind a vanity door.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Succulents are just so versatile as indoor or outdoor plants. They make amazing container displays and are just so darn low maintenance that they appeal to even the busiest gardener. I love to see all the unique ways that succulents are used by crafty gardeners, and there really is no better place to find a a huge community of those …
- Home Interiors Wrought Iron Wall Sconce Candle Holder 12892 Rustic Rustic wrought iron with hurricane sleeve candle holder for indoor or outdoor use. Assembled, unit measures 12.5 inches tall x 6 inches at its widest point. Glass can be slid up and down to light or extinguish a candle held inside. Candle and hardware to attach to the wall is included. See full description for more information.
- Would love this down the side of a house or garage. Id grow a deciduous vine up it. -e
- Use PVC piping to hold your hair styling devices. For all the girls out there!
- 10 Brilliant Packing Tips Seen on Pinterest: Use a pill case to organize jewelry
- Use plain teacups and glue to create a fun jewelry holder.