Photo via: rave-reviews-home-staging.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Set of 3 Glass Canisters in Bath Storage | Crate and Barrel
- she took the ugly multi colored birds from dollar store; spray painted them black and added antique white and rubbed off. then attach them onto glass vases, jelly jars etc. to make cloches
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.
- Santas Christmas Countdown made with a pizza tin and magnetic cotton balls! Love this.
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!