Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- So, I Organized my Refrigerator :: A Conversation Starter – 60+ Innovative Kitchen Organization and Storage DIY Projects
- And some of my best memories are passing the tome sipping one of these two beverages with friends and good conversation. I must have this on my kitchen some day.
- Stones glued to felt = hot pad Love this!
- Stones glued to felt = hot pad. such a cute idea!
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- Beautiful candle holders made from stones More
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Thrifty Decorating: Valentine Rose Wreath Tutorial
- 75+ Dollar tree Valentine craft and home decor ideas all in one place. Debbiedoos