Photo via: picklee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- 20 easy Mod Podge crafts for beginners – this is the best place to start!
- Last year I made this easy and simple gift using wooden blocks, some cute photos to personalize the gift, mod podge and an exacto knife. If you are looking for…
- This Mod Podge formula guide explains all of the different Mod Podge formulas and how to use them. Completely updated with all of the new formulas for 2017!
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1 each, paint and mod podge your photo onto them…Love this! @ Home Interior Ideas
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- Thrift store Lamp Makeover for teen girls bedroom using Gold spray paint, mod podge and gift wrap!
- Create an Element Jar (or necklace jar) just like a Nebular Jar, but for the Moon, Stars, Sky, and Sun! Step by step tutorial to create
- After my first job at the bakery, I started working in a restaurant. I was a dish washer. I also sold popsicles in a kiosk.
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- Combine dollar store mirrors and cute knobs to make your own decorative necklace hangers.