Photo via: rufflesandstuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy watercolor painted napkins, crafts
- DIY Watercolor Coffee Mug
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out. So cute and easy!
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out.
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: She explains to the tee how she cooked her mug at 425 for 30 minutes and then left the mug to cool in the oven. The results: a permanent cup at last! — good because I did this once at 350 and the sharpie washed off
- Great for a party. Who doesnt love fruit salad, plus its already in a cup so its easy to grab.
- A dish wand full of Dawn soap and vinegar is an easy way to clean your shower. Store on a suction cup hook for convenience
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint. pendants.
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!