Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- These are the best dollar store crafts on the web. Instead of dropping funds at your local craft store, head to the dollar store instead and load up on cheap materials.
- There are a lot of things I LOVE about this undertaking! Youll need to be certain that the flowers open at the most suitable time, thus a lot of planning has to be done to perfect the timing. Your garden is frequently as unique as you, the gardener, and ought to suit what it is…
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques.
- Thanksgiving is over and now it is time to get ready for Christmas party. Have you decided what to wear for the biggest party of the year? Christmas night deserves the most gorgeous look and you need to take care of every detail attentively. A sparkling dress, matching shoes, accessories, hairstyle and nails. There are […]
- Adding cozy comfort to your little girl’s bedroom has never been easier—thanks to this DIY Rag Rug! Grab a no-skid rug mat, a latch hook tool, and your choice of patterned fabric from Jo-Ann to get started on this no-sew craft project.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …