Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Create these adorably jolly Santa napkin rings for even less with $1 supplies from Dollar Tree. Your Christmas dinner table will be filled with cheer!
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- It’s already that time of year! You know, when we decorate our homes with ugly, terrifying Halloween decorations. I love it! I try not to be too distasteful, but there is just something strangely fun about having creepy things dressing up my home; even if I only get one month! My kids enjoy the … Continue reading Halloween Decorations Ideas You Should Must Try In 2015 →
- Paint and decorate notebooks with your kiddos to prepare for going back to school! Your kids will love to customize and create their own designs on their school supplies.
- Decorate for less with these dollar store DIY projects. Here are some creative decorating ideas that use items found at Dollar Tree. Items That You Can Buy at Dollar Tree: Candleholders & candles Vases & jars Dishware (cups, …
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Decorate for Christmas from the Dollar tree! take out the back of picture frames? would that work?
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- DIY Disney Autograph and Photo album Scrapbooks Made from dollar store phot albums and some scrapbook pages and some dollar store Glitter Stickers . Inside I added blank note cards for autographs from the characters and we can ad pictures later. All this cost less than $8