Photo via: myblessedlife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- Home Made Modern: Faux Milk Glass Fabulous idea for all those cheap vases that bouquets come in!
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together. Put dip in bowl!
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….thrift shop finds?? @ DIY Home Cuteness
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- How to personalize glass using etch medium – this is so easy and makes a great gift! You can do plates, casserole dishes, and more.
- Stack and glue flower pots together- Use for keys, etc to put in entry or for jewelry in the bedroom. Such a good idea!!
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- Dollar store DIY cake plate – use GE Premium Silicone Glue to attach Must DO with inherited / cant let go mix-match plates and goblets of sentimental attachements.
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…