Photo via: myblessedlife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- Square vases for markers….so this is what I can do with all my extra center piece vases!!
- Home Made Modern: Faux Milk Glass Fabulous idea for all those cheap vases that bouquets come in!
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- ^For This Project You Will Need: Candle stick (recycle one you no longer love) Glass Hurricane (I purchased mine at Michaels) E6000 Glue or Gorilla Krazy Glue
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together. Put dip in bowl!
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….thrift shop finds?? @ DIY Home Cuteness
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….dollar store craft. Jewlery holder OR Put dip in bowl and veggies on the plates! by adrian
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.