Photo via: whatsupwiththebuells.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- Christmas decor on a budget – Dollar Tree Snow Globe
- Mini Snow Globe made from Dollar Tree items
- Mini lamppost snow globe how-to. Its like Narnia in a jar! Via Dishfunctional Designs.
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.
- love this idea! swirl painted shot glasses. i have plenty of nail polish around the house that could be put to good use.
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Use a toilet paper roll and some crepe paper to make the cutest DIY Halloween mini pinata ever. Youll love finding out whats inside!
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques.