Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Tis the season to start thinking about Christmas gift giving! I know it seems early, but it you’re the type who loves to give homemade gifts, then you may have already started! I love giving small gifts to friends, neighbors and school staff. Each year it seems to be harder and harder to come up …
- The holiday season is around the season. Say goodbye to the summer and welcome the festive season by decorating your home with falls essential ornaments. Decorating your home inside out will surely bring you and your family in the mood for the upcoming festivities.
- Looking to craft something special for the Christmas season but don’t have that much time? Here, we offer up Christmas crafts that require only a few on-hand materials and take just minutes to make — perfect for both you and the kids. For a playful nod to the traditional Christmas pin, try these cheerful corsages. … Continue reading Christmas Craft Ideas & Handmade Gifts →
- Decorating the home is a great way to get into the holiday spirit. Now that my kids are getting older, decorating is becoming more important to me. These a
- These Christmas decorations are mostly under $5 and many of the items needed can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Thrift Stores. A majority of these Christmas decorations only take 5-10 minutes to make so they are very quick and easy to make. What you will need to make these Christmas decorations: Hot glue gun and … … Continue reading →
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …