Photo via: trendytree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Got makeup? Then you have clutter, period. The fact is, I’m a bit of a beauty product junkie. Makeup is not something I need more of! But I also want to have a clutter free… Read More
- 10 Homemade Recipes for Beauty Products: DIY Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray 2
- Earth Day is right around the corner, so were celebrating the beauty of our planet with eco-friendly makeup. See the 13 makeup brands to go green for here.
- Homemade Christmas dishes with dollar store white plates and a red Sharpie! Doing this….I need Christmas dishes!
- A little inexpensive white tulle and some Dollar Tree glittery snowflakes and… Voila! Winter wreath!
- Easy Patriotic Table Decor | 4th of July table decoration | Red, White and Blue | See more creative ideas on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- DIY: Piggy or any other animal mug using Sharpies and baked at 350 for 30 minutes. Do anything with white ceremic mugs and colored Sharpies! For Jillian!
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.
- red/white striped runners, red charger, white plate, white napkin, red ribbon, pine sprig, white pitcher, berries