Photo via: foldhere.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add charm to your patio with these firefly-friendly lightning bugs in a bottle. Place a set of copper wire LED lights in clean wine bottle and enjoy the glow.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Wire Mail Baskets crafts decor More
- Creepy, little shadow boxes filled with bugs, bats and werewolf fangs will add the perfect touch to your macabre Halloween decorating. (Link to original tutorial no longer works)
- These bugs are the cutest things ever! Kids will love making this for a summer craft from pebblesandpiggytails.com
- Let me state two things, right off the bat, so we’re all crystal clear. 1) This is a first world problem. It bugs me, but there are millions of worse problems. Billions. I realize this. 2) I am so delighted with this little fix that I can barely contain my excitement. I like a clean …
- Weaving Colorful Ornaments In A Wire Hanger of Christmas Decor! – Cute DIY Projects
- DIY neon macrame jar DIY DIY Summer Snow Globes DIY Jar Lamp DIY DIY Votive holder Beach Inspired Mason Jar Craft DIY Chicken wire sleeves for mason jars D
- Wire basket for storage on side of kitchen island with bread board, part of Ikea Hack Kitchen Island via www.goldenboysandme.com
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Outdoor lantern and ornaments. More
- Easter Centerpiece | Mix up traditional floral arrangements with a bouquet of bright carrots at the heart of this more subtle Easter-inspired piece.