Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2 Ingredient Homemade Car De-Icer Spray – Removes Ice In Seconds
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …
- spray paint old folding chairs! Good to keep in the garage for extra seating, just in case! – I love this, but wonder how they would stay shinny and not get scratched up??
- So here are 15 fabulous ideas to organize your laundry room… Ive already purchased a super cute drink dispenser for laundry detergent! Score!
- Dollar Store DIY: Make your own drink charms this year for all your parties. So easy and really cheap.
- 6.) Plastic drink tumblers attached with nuts and bolts become
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- FUN building challenge for Lego – make a pinball game that really works!
- DIY garden art – A watering can that pours crystals
- I used to despise the dollar store because it seemed like they were filled with junk. I was totally wrong – these are 10 items that you SHOULD buy there.
- Beeswax Seashell Tealights – could use candle wax that you melt in the microwave, get vases at the dollar store.
- 20 Organizers that Will Totally Transform Your Pantry – 101 Days of Organization