Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- DIY neon macrame jar DIY DIY Summer Snow Globes DIY Jar Lamp DIY DIY Votive holder Beach Inspired Mason Jar Craft DIY Chicken wire sleeves for mason jars D
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- DIY: Make a cool and stylish metallic Bling Pumpkin in no time using tacky glue, gold paint, and a string of gold mardi gras beads. So simple and different!!
- Halloween is just around the corner. It is a great time to get into the Halloween spirit with some gorgeous and spooky decorations. You don’t really have to spend a fortune on store-bought stuff for Halloween decor this year. Just with a bit of handiwork and creativity, you can make them all by yourself. Here…Read More »
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- The big day is about little touches, and eye-catching centerpieces are an absolute necessity for a significant stylish theme. In spite of the fact that flower bouquets are okay, you can spend less cash and have a fabulous time by making your own cheap and simple centerpieces. Theyll reflect your creative side and your uniqueness as a couple.
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.