Photo via: rachelalfordxyl.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- So your guests can smell your horrible feet before you welcome them into your home for the holidays
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!
- Keep your paper plates and napkins in a magazine file so they’ll be easy to grab whenever you have guests over. | 7 Quick Ways To Actually Declutter Your Life
- When I couldnt find what I wanted in my budget, I made these great DIY Cake Stands for just $2.00 each! Guests LOVED them and they were SO easy to make!
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- Whether they sparkle, jingle or are just plain pretty, youll want to keep these DIY Christmas wreaths up all year long.
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- These easy snowman kebabs are beyond adorable! Your little ones will love you for this delicious winter treat! Gotta love festive AND easy!
- recipe on a dollar plate 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- Who is ready to get their ducks in a row. These organization ideas will help start your year out RIGHT and are easy enough to try today!
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)